I wanted to make truffles for my Afternoon Tea as some of the ones I’ve been to give you them. I’ve made them the week before and found these are by far the easiest truffles I’ve made with the least amount of ingredients. They also have the advantage of not being too too messy (although my hands were chocolatey lol) unlike some of the pure chocolate ones I’ve made. The other good thing is they are so yummy and addictive.
I do like making truffles they’re quite fun but only when you have the time. I sat in front of the TV and finished them off.
- 32 - Oreo cookies
- 180g - Philadelphia cream cheese
- Chocolate sprinkles / desiccated coconut* to coat
- 1. Break the oreo cookies and place in a food process grind so they are fine pieces but not very finely ground. Place in a bowl then add the cream cheese and combine.
- 2. Place in the fridge for an 30mins to chill.
- 3. Make small truffle size pieces and coat with whichever coating you desire.
- 4. Store in the container in the fridge.
- I have also used coloured sugar to coat these and it gives it a lovely effect.
- You can also use icing sugar or cocoa powder too!