Mini Feta, Olive and Rosemary Muffins
I was still in the mood of using my mini muffin tin after making my Mini Christmas Muffins. There is always more of a demand of having savoury foods in my house, so I thought I would look for a recipe used the measurements for mini muffins.
I wanted to add Olives and Feta not Goats Cheese yuk!
These were quire tasty but they do look quite anaemic. As like my Christmas muffins, I can’t seem to get the colour on these mini bad boys! I’m not sure why it is?
These are really easy to make, so give it a go and they look so cute too!
- 1 tbsp - butter (I used oil)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup - Plain flour
- 1/2 tbsp - baking powder
- 1/4 tsp - salt
- 1/2 cup - milk
- 1 - egg (I used medium)
- 1 tbsp - Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp - freshly chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 6 - olives chopped
- 2 ounce - softened goat cheese - No way!!! I used feta
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly spray the muffin tin with oil spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the olives, rosemary
- 3. In a jug, whisk together the egg, milk, oil and Greek yogurt.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently fold to mix. Do not over mix.
- 4. Evenly spoon the batter into 10 muffin tins. Add a rosemary as a garnish.
- 5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Add or remove any ingredients be experimental!!!